Cost of Care
Rainbow Acres is a Christian community with heart that empowers persons with developmental disabilities to live to their fullest potential with dignity and purpose. We provide exceptional housing, life-enriching programs and loving, holistic care in a safe, vibrant, inclusive ranch-style environment.
The cost of care tuition at Rainbow Acres is $4,500 per month. This fee includes:
- Private bedroom with shared bath, as well as a “great room” with an entertainment center and dining area for all to enjoy
- All meals and snacks
- Basic assistance with activities of daily living
- Administration of medications and management of prescription refills
- Staff support including 24/7 Caregiver Teams, Health and Wellness care, Benefits Coordinator and Program personnel
- Coordination of medical, vision and dental appointments
- Round trip transportation to 12 medical appointments within the Verde Valley per year
- Social, educational and spiritual activities
- Vocational Training, job coaching and support
- Many recreational and enrichment activities
- A Personal Care Plan – an individualized plan outlining the unique goals, plans and care for each Rancher
Any SSI or Social Security benefits a prospective resident receives may go towards the tuition amount and the family is responsible for the balance. Ranchers who are employed on- or off-ranch may apply their earnings toward their tuition if they choose to do so. Scholarship funds are occasionally available; currently they are fully allocated.
For prospective Rancher families who know Rainbow Acres, and intend to enroll their loved one in the near future, we offer a Full-Day Transitional Rancher Program from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (including lunch and dinner) for $1125 per month. Contact the Admissions office for more information or to begin the application process.
If you determine that Rainbow Acres may meet your needs, please review our admissions process and contact us today.