Rainbow Acres is an amazing community where adults with developmental disabilities lead active lives surrounded by caring staff that are dedicated to helping them thrive. We hire exceptional, compassionate individuals with an outstanding work ethic and a passion to serve. Working here involves “making a difference” in the lives of our Ranchers – which, in turn, provides an incredible sense of purpose and meaning for our staff as well.
Salary and Benefits
Rainbow Acres offers competitive salaries and attractive benefit package options that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 403B plan and meal benefits for full-time employees.
Quality of care, trustworthiness and safety are the hallmarks of Rainbow Acres. Prior to hiring, each prospective candidate will be required to:
- Pass the following requirements to our satisfaction:
- Thorough reference checks
- A background check that may include verification of prior employment, education, criminal records, motor vehicle and license records
- Drug Screening. Rainbow Acres is a smoke free, drug free workplace and random drug testing is conducted regularly
- Ability to qualify for Level 1 Fingerprint clearance through the State of Arizona
- Read, agree to and sign our Code of Ethics (provided to you by our HR staff), which requires employees to exemplify good character, strong values and a dedication to ensuring that our resident Ranchers are treated with confidentiality, dignity and respect.
If you have a servant’s heart and enjoy a variety of activities, Rainbow Acres may be a perfect fit. We look forward to having you join our team!
Caregiver – An integral part of our team, working directly with Ranchers in their homes to enhance their quality of life and provide the highest quality of care while utilizing all of Rainbow Acres’ programs, services and resources. Some assistance with Rancher personal care is required.
Housekeeper – This position provides housekeeping services in residential homes, offices, and general use areas.
IT Specialist – We are seeking a part time IT Specialist to work 15 hours a week assisting residents and staff with their IT needs.
Recreation and Fitness Specialist – The Recreation and Fitness Specialist will encourage healthy habits for residents through exercise in the fitness room and participation in a variety of sports and active events.
Prep Cook – We are seeking a part-time Day Shift (Monday through Friday) Prep Cook at Rainbow Acres to craft delicious and nutritious meals that promote a healthy diet for the Residents using Rainbow Acres’ state-of-the-art kitchen facilities.