Rainbow Acres is an amazing community where adults with developmental disabilities lead active lives surrounded by caring staff that are dedicated to helping them thrive. We hire exceptional, compassionate individuals with an outstanding work ethic and a passion to serve. Working here involves “making a difference” in the lives of our Ranchers – which, in turn, provides an incredible sense of purpose and meaning for our staff as well.
Salary and Benefits
Rainbow Acres offers competitive salaries and attractive benefit package options that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 403B plan and meal benefits for full-time employees.
Quality of care, trustworthiness and safety are the hallmarks of Rainbow Acres. Prior to hiring, each prospective candidate will be required to:
- Pass the following requirements to our satisfaction:
- Thorough reference checks
- A background check that may include verification of prior employment, education, criminal records, motor vehicle and license records
- Drug Screening. Rainbow Acres is a smoke free, drug free workplace and random drug testing is conducted regularly
- Ability to qualify for Level 1 Fingerprint clearance through the State of Arizona
- Read, agree to and sign our Code of Ethics (provided to you by our HR staff), which requires employees to exemplify good character, strong values and a dedication to ensuring that our resident Ranchers are treated with confidentiality, dignity and respect.
If you have a servant’s heart and enjoy a variety of activities, Rainbow Acres may be a perfect fit. We look forward to having you join our team!
Admissions Counselor – The Admissions Counselor serves as an advocate for residents transitioning into Rainbow Acres with primary responsibility for ensuring a smooth transition. He/she serves as a point of contact for families/guardians and coordinates cross-functionally with staff to provide customized and critical supports as residents acclimate.
Fitness and Recreation Specialist – The Fitness & Recreation Specialist is responsible for encouraging healthy life long habits for our residents through the creation of a robust fitness program.
Director of Special Education – The Director of Special Education is a member of the Senior Leadership Team who serves as the leader of the Academic Team who create, implement, maintain, and deliver instruction that drives the achievement of educational goals for residents.
Caregiver – The Caregiver, a safety sensitive position, is to provide the highest quality home care to enhance the quality of life for the Ranchers of Rainbow Acres.