Rainbow Acres is an amazing community where adults with developmental disabilities lead active lives surrounded by energetic and caring staff members that are dedicated to helping the residents thrive. We hire exceptional, compassionate individuals with an outstanding work ethic and a passion to serve. Working here involves “making a difference” in the lives of the resident Ranchers – which, in turn, provides an incredible sense of purpose and meaning for our staff as well.
Salary and Benefits
Rainbow Acres offers competitive salaries and attractive benefit package options that include:
- Medical insurance for individuals and families
- Complementary dental, vision, and life insurance for the whole family
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Meal benefits for part-time and full-time employees
- 9 paid holidays (including your birthday)
- 3 weeks of paid time off (PTO) to start
- Paid sick leave
Caregiver – The Caregiver, a safety-sensitive position, is to provide the highest quality home care to enhance the quality of life for the Ranchers of Rainbow Acres. We start at high wages for experienced caregivers, but previous experience is not required. We provide on-the-job training and 4 days off every week. Apply today!
Teacher/Life Skills Educator – The Life Skills Educator is responsible for ensuring the quality of education, for all Residents within the Worden Tabor Center’s program. The Educators are directly accountable for curriculum development and the delivery of high-quality instruction. Educators ensure that resident needs and goals are met by providing life-enriching programs focused on positioning residents to reach their full potential. This is a safety-sensitive position.
Quality of care, trustworthiness, and safety are the hallmarks of Rainbow Acres. Prior to hiring, each prospective candidate will be required to:
- Pass the following requirements to our satisfaction:
- Thorough reference checks
- A background check that may include verification of prior employment, education, criminal records, motor vehicle, and license records
- A drug screening. Rainbow Acres is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace, including, but not limited to, tobacco and marijuana. Random drug testing is conducted regularly.
- Qualify for and obtain a Level 1 Fingerprint clearance through the State of Arizona
- Read, agree to, and sign our Code of Ethics (provided to you by our Human Resources staff), which requires employees to exemplify good character, strong values, and a dedication to ensuring that our resident Ranchers are treated with confidentiality, dignity, and respect.
If you have a servant’s heart and enjoy a variety of activities, Rainbow Acres may be a perfect fit. We look forward to having you join our team!